300 E. Esplanade Drive, 12th Floor, Oxnard
2. The adequacy, availability, and affordability of errors and omissions insurance
3. The ranges of errors and omissions insurance limits recommended to protect the public
4. Other proposed measures relating to errors and omissions insurance that will further the goal of public protection
5. The adequacy and efficacy of the current disclosure rule
6. Proposed measures for encouraging attorneys to obtain and maintain errors and omissions insurance
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Linda Katz at (415) 538-2272. Please provide notification at least 72 hours prior to the meeting to allow sufficient time to make arrangements for accommodations at this meeting.
The notice and agenda is available at http://board.calbar.ca.gov/Committees.aspx.