State Bar of California180 Howard St., 8th Floor, Room 8B, SF845 S. Figueroa St., 2nd Floor, Room 2A, LASF/LA, CA
Open Session Dial-in # (855) 520-7605 ~ Conference Code 926-551-2
CA State Capitol, Rm. 113, Sacramento CA
76 N. Fair Oaks Ave., Pasadena CA
Open session will begin at approximately 11:30 AM.
The Board of Trustees reserves the right to alter the order of items, or the start time, to run an effective meeting. If you wish to assure yourself of hearing a particular discussion, please attend the entire meeting.
1. For Legal Aid Coordination, with: Legal Aid Association of California
2. For Online Legal Education Hosting Services, with: InfoPro Learning Inc.
3. For Los Angeles Office Janitorial Services, with: ABM Maintenance
4. For Los Angeles Office Engineering Services, with: ABLE Engineering
5. For San Francisco and Los Angeles Multifunction Photocopier Units, with: Konica Minolta
6. For Case Management System Implementation Services, with: Tyler Technologies Inc.
7. For a Justice Gap Study, with: NORC at the University of Chicago
8. For a Legislative Audit, with: The Bureau of State Audits
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Sarah Cohen at (415) 538-2363. Please provide notification at least 72 hours prior to the meeting to allow sufficient time to make arrangements for accommodations at this meeting.
The notice and agenda is available at http://board.calbar.ca.gov/Board.aspx.