The State Bar of California180 Howard StreetBoard Room, 4th FloorSan Francisco, CA 94105(415) 538-2000
1. For Printing of First-Year Law Students' Examination
2. For Printing of California Bar Examination
(Closed Pursuant to Government Code, § 11126(c)(1) and Business and Professions Code, § 6026.7(a)(3).)
Open session will begin at approximately 10:30 AM.
The Board of Trustees reserves the right to alter the order of items, or the start time, to run an effective meeting. If you wish to assure yourself of hearing a particular discussion, please attend the entire meeting.
1. For California Bar Examination Sites, with: Santa Clara Convention Center
2. For Government Affairs and Legislative Representation, with: Wada Government Relations, LLC
3. For Study of Online Delivery of Legal Services, with: Legal Evolution, PBC
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Sarah Cohen at (415) 538-2363. Please provide notification at least 72 hours prior to the meeting to allow sufficient time to make arrangements for accommodations at this meeting.
The notice and agenda is available at http://board.calbar.ca.gov/Board.aspx.